Immigration Lawyer Vancouver
There are various programs and routes to immigrating and starting a new life in Canada. Gertsoyg & Company can provide support to individuals, students, groups and businesses. Call us before starting your application to find out which route best suits your circumstances and offers the highest chances of success.
- Starting a new business or joining another may help you immigrate to Canada.
- To take advantage of this route of immigration, there are some basic requirements that you must meet.
- We offer support along the entire process with advice at the outset on how to qualify and the steps that you need to follow in order to have your application approved.
- A major threshold to be met is to get a letter of support from a designated organization that is willing to invest in your idea or be accepted into a business incubation program.
- We help coordinate with designated organizations to get the letter of support required to aid your application.
- We can also provide advice on the different Business Incubators and how you may qualify under one these programs.
- If your application is approved, we offer long-term support to help maintain your status in Canada.
Federal Skilled Workers
- Under the Federal Skilled Worker program you may be eligible for Express Entry.
- To qualify under this program you must meet the basic requirements of relevant work experience, language ability and education.
- We can assess your chances of approval by using the same point system that the Canadian Government uses to evaluate applicants.
- We can prepare the entire application to give you the greatest chance of approval.
- If you are 18 years old and are a Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident or a person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Indian Act, you may qualify to be a sponsor for a relative.
- We offer support to individuals and families that are looking to sponsor a relative to help them immigrate or visit Canada.
- We help with the entire application process to ensure that your application has the best chance of success.
- Each province in Canada offers different routes to Provincial Nomination for immigration.
- To have your application considered, you must meet the eligibility requirements for the province you wish to apply under.
- Under the Provincial Nominee Program you may qualify for the Express Entry process to help expedite your immigration.
- We can walk you through the process of seeking nomination from the preferred province of your choice and if you qualify we can help with your Express Entry application.
- We provide advice on the programs that best suit your circumstances and the ones that offer you the greatest chance of success.
- If you are self-employed in cultural activities or athletics you may eligible to immigrate to Canada.
- There are various industries that qualify under the cultural activities field for immigration.
- We offer advice on the selection criteria and your eligibility.
At Gertsoyg & Company we have individuals from various countries and can provide services in English, Russian, Spanish, Punjabi and Kurdish, and if we don’t speak your language we can provide an interpreter to help along the way. Don’t hesitate to contact us for a free consultation.
Gertsoyg & Company cannot guarantee approval of your application as all decisions are at the discretion of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.